VPBank Hanoi Marathon: Anti-Pandemic Safety Rules - VPBANK HANOI MARATHON
VPBank Hanoi Marathon: Anti-Pandemic Safety Rules
04/03/2022 - 11:30
Runners qualified to join the VPBank Hanoi Marathon must comply with the Safety Regulations amid the COVID-19 pandemic on the day of the Race Kit pickup on March 5, 2022, and the competition date on March 6, 2022.
A notice on Race Kit pickup sent by the Race Organizing Committee (ROC) to the runners has stated that the prerequisites for runners to receive the Race Kit are:
- Present certificates related to the COVID-19 prevention: completion of at least 2 doses of vaccine; the 2nd dose should be no later than six months to March 6, 2022; or 1 dose of vaccine injection and who has recovered from the COVID-19 virus no more than 6 months by the March 6 race date.
- Runners are required to do a quick test at the stadium on the day of Race Kit pickup.
Note: The ROC accepts NO exceptions. The ROC will refuse to distribute Race Kit to runners who:
- Fail to provide all the certifications as stated in the email on the Race Kit pickup, including: original identification documents, certification documents related to epidemic prevention.
- Have no QRCODE code to receive the Race Kit;
- Fail to present to take the quick test;
- Positive result from the rapid test.
All runners who come to pick up Race Kit must wear masks, keep distance and follow the 5K rule.
- On the race day, all runners must wear masks when entering the Start gates and must not take off their masks at least until they have crossed the Start line.
Along with the runners, during the 02 days of the race, all members participating in the marathon, including all the ROC members and Volunteers, must complete the online medical declaration (via Medical E-book, or the app PC-Covid); scan QR Code as they enter the event area, have body temperature checked and disinfect hands.
Details are provided on pages 30-32 of the Guidebook.
Besides, the ROC has carefully prepared human resources and various scenarios, with the goal of ensuring the highest safety level amid the pandemic.
We look forward to runners' cooperation to ensure safety for each runner and their families, as well as the community and the society.
Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/VPBankHanoiMarathon
Should you have any question about the VPBank Hanoi Marathon, please email us at: email@example.com.
The Heritage Race system, owned and organized annually by DHA Vietnam, comprises of the VPBank Hanoi Marathon in October, the Halong Bay Heritage Marathon in November and the Can Tho Marathon - A Heritage Race in December.