The notice on Race Kit pickup has been emailed to each participating runner. Runners are requested to read it carefully in order to arrive at the event on time and prepare all necessary documents because the Race Organizing Committee (ROC) of the VPBank Hanoi Marathon will not accept any exceptions.
- The date for taking a quick test and receiving the Race Kit is March 5, 2022;
Quick test time: 09:30-18:00
Race Kit pickup: 11:00–18:00
- Location for the quick test and Race Kit pickup: the corridor on the 2nd floor, Hall A, My Dinh National Stadium, Le Duc Tho street, Hanoi.
- Parking: motorbikes and cars can park behind Stand B (via the stadium's rear gate on Do Xuan Hop street);
STEP 1: COVID-related paperwork at the test side
- Runners line up, observing distance according to the guided positions;
- Runners present a certificate of vaccination, which must show at least 2 doses of vaccine taken (paper or e-version on PC-Covid app) for Volunteers to check. The most recent shot should not be more than 6 months from March 6, 2022; or 1 injection taken and who has recovered from the virus no more than 6 months by the March 6 Race day;
- Runners scan the event's QR code to declare their presence at the event venue (the QR code is posted on the wall around the quick test area);
- Runners go to Hong Ngoc hospital's reception desk, present a personal QR code on the PC-Covid app to have information taken for a test card.
Runners pay a full test fee of VND 100,000/person;
- Runners take the test card to the testing area;
- After that, runners move to the area to wait for test results;
- Test results are notified via SMS (or Zalo, or updated on the PC-Covid app);
- After securing full results, runners move to the Race Kit pickup area nearby.
STEP 2: Race Kit pickup
- Runners move in the lane, standing in each guided position.
- Runners present their original identification paper (citizen ID card), QR code and the test results in SMS to receive the Race Kit (including shirt and Bib), a light blue health bracelet with their Bib written on it.
- Runners move to the SPORTSTATS table to check the chip in the Bib.
Should you have any question about the VPBank Hanoi Marathon, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Heritage Race system, owned and organized annually by DHA Vietnam, comprises of the VPBank Hanoi Marathon in October, the Halong Bay Heritage Marathon in November and the Can Tho Marathon - A Heritage Race in December.